Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Saturday, August 20, 2011
WHEN I’M WITH YOU, I ACT DIFFERENT. IN A GOOD WAY. I SMILE MORE AND LAUGH MORE. I DON’T HAVE TO PRETEND EVERYTHING IS OKAY WHEN IT’S REALLY NOT. WITH YOU, I CAN DROP THE FAKE SMILE AND PUT ON A REAL ONE. I DON’T FEEL HURT AND ALONE WHEN I’M WITH YOU. INSTEAD, I FEEL SAFE AND LOVED. YOU’RE EASY TO TALK TO, AND YOU LISTEN TO ME. I DON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT HOLDING BACK WITH YOU. I DON’T FEEL SELF CONSCIOUS. I DON’T EVER FEEL INSECURE OR SAD. YOU SHOW ME THAT YOU REALLY DO CARE, AND YOU’RE NOT JUST PRETENDING. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMPANY, BECAUSE WITH YOU I’M DIFFERENT. WITH YOU, I’M HAPPY.
Friday, August 19, 2011
Thursday, August 18, 2011
2. Put Allah first in your life.
3. If someone says something mean to you, just shrug it off and dismiss it in a friendly, laidback manner and pray that Allah shall forgive them.
4. When you get angry, remember Allah, and how short and worthless life is to waste in being angry.
5. When you're happy, try to share your happiness with others. Thank Allah for that and pray to make it continuation.
6. Do something extra of goodness once in a while, like feeding a poor person or caressing an orphan's head.
7. Spend some time thinking of Allah's amazing creation.
8. Find the righteous ways to express yourself and if you think that what you are about to say shall cause no benefit, maintain silence (this is tough!)
9. Every now and then, give yourself a break. Play sports, give time to your family, friends, but always remember Allah and watch that He is watching you.
10. Pray for blessing to come to your our enemies, and pray to Allah to guide them to the right path.
11. Hug your parents. Kiss their hands and heads and always obey but stop at Allah's orders.
12. Smile to everyone. For you smile makes a big difference to then and you are rewarded.
13. Forgive, forget, and smile.
14. Don't let popularity go to your head, for it never lasts and you may lose from it mora than gain.
15. Never look down on anybody, for they may be better than you in Allah's eyes.